The GLFA .308 is a BIG GAME HUNTER'S dream! With a surprisingly low recoil and incredible accuracy, you'll be ready to take down any whitetail, elk, black bear or plains game you encounter. Not a hunter? The GLFA .308 is also great for target, metallic silhouette, and palma shooting!
GLFA .308 WIN SEMI-AUTO RIFLE SPECS
- Billet Upper and Lower Receiver. 7075 Aluminum.
- 15.125" M-LOK Rail. 6061 Aluminum.
- 16" Barrel with 1/10" Twist. 4150 CRMOV. Nitride Coated. 5R Rifling. Double and Thermally Stress Relieved. Air Gauged.
- 5/8x24 Thread Muzzle Device. Six Degrees Forward. Hand Tightened w/o Loctite.
- 0.750 Gas Block
- Rifle Length Gas Tube
- Mil-Spec 6-Position Adjustable Buttstock
- Mil-spec Polymer Grip
- Mil-spec Trigger (5.5-6 lb pull)
- Great Lakes Cerakote Finished
- Single 10-Round Magazine Included
- 36.50" Overall Length
- 8.25 lbs
Due to federal regulations, complete firearms and lower receivers can only be shipped to Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders. If you purchase a firearm or lower receiver, we must receive a signed copy of an FFL before we can begin building your order. Please contact your FFL and have them email a copy of their signed license to email@example.com as soon as you complete your purchase. Please make sure your name and GLFA order number are both included in the email.
***If your firearm or lower receiver is being shipped to CA, CO, CT, D.C., HI, IL, MD, MA, NJ, NY, VT, please contact us by phone or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making a purchase.***