FFL Transfers

Outbound Transfers

Due to federal regulations, firearms and complete lower receivers can only be shipped to federal firearms license (FFL) holders. If you are not personally an FFL holder, you will need to find a local FFL (firearm dealer) to whom we can ship your firearm. We must receive a signed copy of an FFL before we will begin building your order.

Once you've found an FFL to complete your firearm transfer, please have them email a copy of their signed license to us at ffl@glfallc.com. Be sure they include your name and your GLFA order # in the subject line of the email.

If your rifle is being shipped to CA, CT, HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, or WA, please contact us for special arrangements.

Inbound Transfers

We do not accept inbound transfers of firearms or lower receivers.

Other Questions

If you have any additional question regarding FFLs or need to update an FFL we have on file for you, please email ffl@glfallc.com.